please LOG IN or REGISTER to continue.
please LOG IN or REGISTER to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slowpokedyet89
administrator
administrator
slowpokedyet89

USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE   USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 am

Are you bored with the blue and white tone of Facebook and looking for refreshing change? You can easily change color of your Facebook profile interface and there is no need to install any theme for this change. This change can be implemented within Firefox browser using an GreaseMonkey addon. It allows you to view different color scheme for every new page that you open in facebook.

1. Launch Firefox browser & open GreaseMonkeyAddon page.

2. Install this Firefox plugin and restart your browser.

3. Open a new tab and go to Auto-Colorize and click on install. Your Grease monkey javascript is now installed.

USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE Facebook-colors-look

4. Now you just have to log on to your facebook account to see the changes. Facebook with refreshing different colors based on the user’s photo.

You can always disable this by going to Tools > Greasemonkey >Manage User Scripts.

enjoy! bounce
Back to top Go down

USE GREASEMONKEY TO CUZTOMIZE FACEBOOK PROFILE
Page 1 of 1